According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD (EU) 2016/679) apply from 25 May 2018, TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. reports as controller of Personal Data that you can voluntarily provide through this website, these will be treated with respect at all times the law.
- Headline: TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L.
- NIF: B31174162
- Registered Address: Barrio Zalaín, 19
- Email: email@example.com
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Web site TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. are, in general, mandatory (except in the required field otherwise specified) to meet established goals. Therefore, if they are not provided or not provided properly, they can not be addressed requests made through these forms.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DISCUSSED TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. USER PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on user requests, the personal data will be processed by TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage requests for services run by the user.
- Manage your subscription to the newsletter and subsequent submission thereof.
- Manage Custom sending commercial communications TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L., electronically and / or conventional, in cases where the user so express consent.
- Manage the delivery of customized commercial communications by electronic means and / or conventional, unless the user indicates otherwise checking the appropriate box, or show your opposition to such treatment.
- Manage the provision of contracted services, as well as any extra for this service.
- Manage surveys and / or evaluations of the quality of services provided by TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. and / or the perception of its image as a company.
User data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill each purpose or until the user requests to its low TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L., opposes or revoke their consent.
WHAT USER DATA TREATED TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L.?
TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. will treat the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact: Mailing address, phone, email address.
- Codes or user identification keys.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF LEGITIMATE YOUR DATA?
Data processing necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes requiring the user's consent for their implementation, will not be carried out without it.
Also, if the user withdraws consent to any treatment, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing operations carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. through the following channels: Through a letter to the mailing address listed in the heading of this policy, or via email to address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the reference "data Protection".
Also, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User data for compliance with a legal obligation or for the execution of the contractual relationship between TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. and the user, the treatment is legitimately authorized to be necessary for compliance of these purposes. For its part, the treatment carried out for surveys and / or evaluations of the quality of services provided TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. and / or the perception of its image as a company will be made based on the legitimate interest of.
WHAT USER DATA RECIPIENTS BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
- Investee companies or business group TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L., only for internal and / or for the purposes set out above administrative purposes.
- Providers TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. providing this services necessary for the proper fulfillment of legal obligations and / or of the purposes set out above, as well as your service provider web Dayvo SLU Systems.
- Public authorities, in the cases provided by law.
The addressees referred to in this paragraph may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, being in the latter case duly legitimated international data transfers.
- Ensures that is of legal age or legally emancipated where appropriate, fully capable, and that the data provided to TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. is truthful, accurate, complete and current. For this purpose, the user responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and conveniently update the information provided in such a way that responds to the real situation.
- It ensures that it has informed third parties who provide their data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also ensures that you have obtained their authorization to provide their data TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. for the specified purposes.
- He will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Web Site and damages, direct or indirect, to cause it TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. is the User data is for sending commercial communications by electronic means and / or conventional, with information on the products and services it sells, promotions and offers, or news relevant to the user. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be directed solely to those Users who have expressly authorized their reception.
To carry out the above work, TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. can analyze the data in order to develop user profiles that allow further define the products that may be of interest.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. may cancel the service request by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com and indicating their refusal to receipt thereof by using the low provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
Some of the functionality of the Web Site TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. allow the geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.
Users can disable this option directly on the device itself, however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some features of the Website.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can send a letter to TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L., Barrio Zalaín, 19, Navarra, BERA, CP 31780 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the reference "Data Protection "enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or passport, at any time and for free, for:
- Revoking Consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. they are processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Get TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. limiting data processing when some conditions are met under the rules of data protection.
- Get human intervention, to express his views and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L.
- Request the portability of your data.
Also, the user that at any time he may file a complaint concerning the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority is informed.
TALLERES ZELAIETA S.L. will treat the data user at all times in strict confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect thereof in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
We are in
Barrio Zalaín, 19
31780 BERA, Navarra
+34 948 631 004